Beth is a Certified Hypnotist, Teacher of Psychology & Marriage Coach. She has appeared in major media publications such as MacClean’s Magazine, CTV, the London Free Press and has been a guest on dozens of podcasts & blogs.
She specializes in helping women eliminate the root causes that lead to overwhelm and stress. Beth helps women to love their bodies and lose weight by hypnotizing them to stop unhealthy habits such as evening snacking and overeating. She supports women by helping them release guilt, shame, low self worth and fear associated with emotional pain from past relationships and childhood.
She Specializes In Helping Women
- Lose weight and have more Energy.
- Eliminate Evening Snacking & Overeating.
- Stop Biting Your Nails.
- Eliminate Overwhelm, Stress and Emotional Exhaustion.
- Release Guilt & Shame
- Reprogram Fears & Phobias
- Heal Emotional Pain from past relationships and childhood.
- Eliminate marriage struggles by releasing Resentment, Anger, and Rebuilding Trust.
- Transforming marriages into relationships filled with mutual love, connection and support.
Why Choose Beth
Beth Miller has spent over two decades in the wellness industry. She has supported hundreds of women with their transformations. She is an expert in working with the subconscious mind. Beth uses her intuitive gifts to support women with releasing emotions, beliefs and habits that are keeping them stuck in unhealthy patterns. She combines psychology, neuroscience and energetics to help align women with their desired outcome. The power of hypno-journeying (hypnosis) has been a game changer for the women she coaches.
What do I love most about my job?
I love when I hear back from my clients days later, and they share with me that they are not snacking at night, feeling lighter, happier, and calmer. It is incredible to see the issues that they have been struggling with for years, reverse so quickly.