When it comes to creating the life and marriage that you desire, there are a few things that will not get you results.
So let’s play a game!
Which of the following “statements” is the LIE when it comes to creating a happier LIFE and MARRIAGE?
1. I need to create a NEW version of ME in order to create the life & marriage I want.
2. VISION BOARDS will create the life and marriage I want.
3. The change needed to create the life and marriage I want is DIFFICULT!
#1 IS TRUE – (you need to create a new version of you)
- It’s a gradual process of looking at the beliefs that you have about yourself and your marriage.
- You will need to process the past feelings/memories in your subconscious in order to start feeling really good!
- Then your personality changes! You will be happier and more confident. You feel a way that you have never felt!
- The repetition of feeling this way will reinforce these new neural circuits, so when you are exhausted… you will fall back on a solid NEW grounded self.
#2 IS A LIE – (vision boards)
- In theory it’s a great idea to make a vision board.
- It helps you think positively and see your dreams visually!
- But it doesn’t guarantee success.
- To become the person we want to be, we can’t just think positive and dream.
- We need to take a seriously hard look at ourselves and deal with our “s%#*” from the past.
- What guarantees success is getting to the root cause of WHY you haven’t manifested the marriage you want.
- Once those emotional blocks are the way… The magic happens!
#3 IS TRUTH – Yup it’s difficult!!
- Change is difficult!
- It can be uncomfortable!
- Sometimes it feels safer to stay unhappy than it does to step out into the unknown!
- The reason change is difficult is because your brain is hardwired to react automatically to your environment.
- We prefer familiar feelings, situations and thoughts so we can feel prepared.
- We try to predict our future based on past experiences.
- To make change, you need to enter the subconscious mind where these past experiences are stored… and make permanent change.
YES! I am Ready to Save my Marriage!Book your Complimentary 15 minute “Marriage Roadmap” call where we will dig deeper into your current marriage challenges. Then I will give you a proven strategy that you can implement right away to get your marriage back on track.